Friday, September 28, 2012

Dove Season

Gentlemen:

September 1 is the beginning of dove season. Dove season marks the opening of hunting season for the year. Right after dove season opens, soon follows bow season for deer on October 1, then rifle season on November 3rd, then duck season somewhere in there too.

This year was the first time in many years that I made the opportunity to go dove hunting. If you can get out to go dove hunting, it really does help to pass the time as we eagerly await deer season. Something about shooting a shotgun and bringing meat home to the freezer really helped me take my mind off of waiting for deer season to start.

Here are a few photos to share with you. Maybe it will help you as it helped me.







No? I didn't think so. Well, at least we tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment